|GEMSTONE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
an affiliate of Thomsen & Thomsen Inc.
At Gemstone Investment Management we understand how much your investment is
worth and we manage it as if it were a "precious gem." The following services that are
listed are standard services that we provide to all of our customers. After reviewing
the list of services we think you would agree that your investment will be in the hands
of professionals that care.
- Application Screening: We screen every applicant to ensure that you are getting the best fit for
- Background Checks: We go the extra mile to do background checks on all applicants so you know
exactly who is occupying your investment property.
- Rental History Checks: The past will normally tell the future and that's why we do extensive rental
history checks so you won't loose money on your investment.
- Credit Checks: Every applicant will have a credit check so we will know their pay history before they
occupy your property.
- Bi-Annual Property Inspections: We will physically inspect the property twice a year to ensure that
your property is being maintained and that repairs are being made as needed.
- Weekly Drive By Property Inspections: We drive by every property every week to ensure that
CC&R's and outside property maintenance is being done.
- Professional Maintenance Services and Cleaning Contractors: We work with only the best
professionals in the valley when it comes to maintenance or cleaning. This ensures that your
investment will always be in tip-top shape.
- Monthly Rent Collection: We go the extra mile to make sure that you receive your monthly rent
payments on time.
- Advertising: There is never a fee to you. We spare no expense when it comes to advertising your
property for future applicants.
- Licensed Realtor: Property management companies are not required to be licensed in the state of
Idaho. So, if you have problems with receiving your rents or falsified invoices for repairs and
maintenance, you really don't have any re-course except small claims court and court will usually cost
you more time and money than the damages you are going to receive. Having a licensed Realtor
ensures you that the company will be held to standards set by the National Association of Realtors.
Which gives you a place to voice and settle disputes without any costs to you. Also a licensed Realtor
has tools to list and determine the market value on your property which will equate to shorter vacancy
periods and higher rents.
- Free Rent Evaluation: Contact us and we will do a free rent evaluation that will give you the
advantage on the competition.